Vyber si prácu
v UNIQA GSC
Solution Architect Digital Channels
Náplň práce, právomoci a zodpovednosti
To strengthen our Architecture Team we are looking for a Solution Architect Digital Channels
What to expect
• Your role is to provide high quality and effective solution designs in the area of web and mobile development supporting multiple cross-functional development teams implementing in an agile way modern FE applications.
• You are acting as the primary architectural contact in your designated area and you coordinate other supporting architects as needed.
• You ensure conformance to planned architecture, technical quality of implementations, and fulfillment of non-functional requirements
• Together with the development teams you continuously evolve our systems, reduce the IT complexity and optimize our IT landscape
Mzdové podmienky (brutto)
Salary from 2300 EUR, 13th and 14th salary
Zamestnanecké výhody, benefity
•Do you prefer an early wake-up call or a morning lull? Thanks to flexible working hours, you can arrange your day to suit you at UNIQA GSC.
•For new colleagues, we not only have a warm welcome, but also a welcome package. Are you curious what it might contain?
•To help you eat healthy and plenty, we’ll contribute € 6 for each lunch.
•We have to learn all our lives, but thanks to in-house language courses in German and English, plus a language certificate paid by your employer, it’s a little easier. You can also develop yourself through a wide range of vocational training opportunities, which we are also happy to support.
•We won’t touch your salary. On the contrary, we’ll give you two raises. In fact, we guarantee a 13th and 14th salary for all our GSC employees.
•You don’t have to worry about a decent pension. We contribute to the third pillar of the supplementary pension savings for our employees. And to make sure you don’t get injured, we’ll also provide you with accident insurance for the whole year.
•It’s always nice to meet and chat with colleagues outside of work. That’s why we regularly organise events for employees such as a Christmas party, a summer celebration, a sports day and various trips.
•Not only our employees, but also their family will enjoy themselves. Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day, summer camps and many other benefits are a matter of course.
•If you are a sports enthusiast, you will surely be pleased with the Multisport card, with which you can work out, swim or relax in the sauna anywhere in Slovakia.
Benefity, ktoré rozmaznávajú
Flexibilný pracovný čas
Motivujúce finančné ohodnotenie
Skvelý a priateľský tím
Jazykové kurzy a certifikáty
Informácie o výberovom konaní
Požiadavky na zamestnanca
- University education (Bachelor's degree)
- University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Other skills and prerequisites
• To fulfill the purpose of this function you have an expert knowledge of concept development and documentation of IT-Architecture
• You have a broad overview of state-of-the-art architectural methodologies, techniques and technologies
• You have at least 3-5 years of experience in the implementation and integration of IT products in an enterprise environment
• English verbal and written communication skills are a must
• Experience in building cloud native applications and using modern technologies is a plus
• Experience in providing architectural support for agile teams is a plus
The successful candidate will have the following UNIQA Group competences:
• Ability to solve problems: You identify and understand problems to develop a solution and take action
• Costumer orientation: Your solutions are tailor-made for specific needs
• Integrity and trust: You are hands-on and trustworthy
• Team player mentality: You are ready to help and support colleagues