Vyber si prácu
v UNIQA GSC
QA Engineer (Cypress)
Náplň práce, právomoci a zodpovednosti
What is in there for you?
• In collaboration with product owner and other agile team members you will refine requirements, which bring benefit for the customer and create user stories which include all test aspects to deliver good quality based on security and compliance conditions
• You will be accountable for tests automation in Cypress tool and for maintenance of smoke- and regression test sets.
• You will ensure that tests are an integral part of a delivery pipeline and ensure high degree of automation
• You will monitor existing quality issues and ensure that they are resolved based on priority and in due time
• We support you in your further career and certification
Mzdové podmienky (brutto)
Salary from 2300 EUR, 13th and 14th salary
Zamestnanecké výhody, benefity
•Do you prefer an early wake-up call or a morning lull? Thanks to flexible working hours, you can arrange your day to suit you at UNIQA GSC.
•For new colleagues, we not only have a warm welcome, but also a welcome package. Are you curious what it might contain?
•To help you eat healthy and plenty, we’ll contribute € 6 for each lunch.
•We have to learn all our lives, but thanks to in-house language courses in German and English, plus a language certificate paid by your employer, it’s a little easier. You can also develop yourself through a wide range of vocational training opportunities, which we are also happy to support.
•We won’t touch your salary. On the contrary, we’ll give you two raises. In fact, we guarantee a 13th and 14th salary for all our GSC employees.
•You don’t have to worry about a decent pension. We contribute to the third pillar of the supplementary pension savings for our employees. And to make sure you don’t get injured, we’ll also provide you with accident insurance for the whole year.
•It’s always nice to meet and chat with colleagues outside of work. That’s why we regularly organise events for employees such as a Christmas party, a summer celebration, a sports day and various trips.
Not only our employees, but also their family will enjoy themselves. Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day, summer camps and many other benefits are a matter of course.
•If you are a sports enthusiast, you will surely be pleased with the Multisport card, with which you can work out, swim or relax in the sauna anywhere in Slovakia.
Benefity, ktoré rozmaznávajú
Flexibilný pracovný čas
Motivujúce finančné ohodnotenie
Skvelý a priateľský tím
Jazykové kurzy a certifikáty
Informácie o výberovom konaní
Požiadavky na zamestnanca
- University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Other skills and prerequisites
• 2 years of previous experience as Quality Assurance Engineer or similar field experience
• Senior expertise with automated testing using Cypress and Cucumber or other test automation framework
• Experience with webservice testing
• Profound knowledge of test automation processes and quality assurance principles
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Willing to become a part of a Scrum development team, have an Agile mindset and live by Scrum values
• Accountability for the job, reliability and strong quality awareness