Vyber si prácu
v UNIQA GSC
Solution Architect for CBN Team
asap or upon agreement
Náplň práce, právomoci a zodpovednosti
• Supports our customers in building innovative architectures in the context of cloud solutions.
• Advises our customers on the planning, design and implementation of cloud solutions based on Microsoft Azure, and you will also support the migration of IT infrastructures and software solutions to the Azure cloud
• Defines the architecture of the application landscape for the designated processes
• Reviews and optimizes the application landscape for the designated processes
• Provides planning feedback regarding conformance and feasibility
• Provides the architectural solution to projects in regard to his area of expertise
• Coordinates all other architectural (business, infrastructure, information) expertise
• Documents the architecture of the designated processes and keeps the documentation up to date
• Undertakes on a continuous base studies on innovation in the designated processes and relevant applications and deducts from these options for optimization of the application landscape
• Reviews architectural conformance and technical quality and proposes necessary measures to improve the quality
• Supports the adoption of new technologies and the replacement of old technologies in the designated processes
• Provides estimates and assesses feasibility of different implementation approaches
• Provides the solution design in the pre study phase
• Supports the client manager on technical sessions with the customer
• Checks architectural relevance and conformance of customer requests
• Supports the group leader in defining the architectural strategy and standards
• Analyzes results of load and performance as well as penetration test and prepares, if necessary, solution or risk acceptance
Mzdové podmienky (brutto)
Plat od 2800 EUR, 13. a 14.plat
Zamestnanecké výhody, benefity
•Do you prefer an early wake-up call or a morning lull? Thanks to flexible working hours, you can arrange your day to suit you at UNIQA GSC.
•For new colleagues, we not only have a warm welcome, but also a welcome package. Are you curious what it might contain?
•To help you eat healthy and plenty, we’ll contribute € 6 for each lunch.
•We have to learn all our lives, but thanks to in-house language courses in German and English, plus a language certificate paid by your employer, it’s a little easier. You can also develop yourself through a wide range of vocational training opportunities, which we are also happy to support.
•We won’t touch your salary. On the contrary, we’ll give you two raises. In fact, we guarantee a 13th and 14th salary for all our GSC employees.
•You don’t have to worry about a decent pension. We contribute to the third pillar of the supplementary pension savings for our employees. And to make sure you don’t get injured, we’ll also provide you with accident insurance for the whole year.
•It’s always nice to meet and chat with colleagues outside of work. That’s why we regularly organise events for employees such as a Christmas party, a summer celebration, a sports day and various trips.
•Not only our employees, but also their family will enjoy themselves. Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day, summer camps and many other benefits are a matter of course.
•If you are a sports enthusiast, you will surely be pleased with the Multisport card, with which you can work out, swim or relax in the sauna anywhere in Slovakia.
Benefity, ktoré rozmaznávajú
Flexibilný pracovný čas
Motivujúce finančné ohodnotenie
Skvelý a priateľský tím
Jazykové kurzy a certifikáty
Informácie o výberovom konaní
Požiadavky na zamestnanca
- vysokoškolské I. stupňa
- vysokoškolské II. stupňa
- vysokoškolské III. stupňa
Anglický jazyk - Stredne pokročilý (B2) orNemecký jazyk - Stredne pokročilý (B2)
Other skills and prerequisites
• Expert knowledge of the application landscape in the designated processes
• Expert knowledge of relevant IT markets and technological developments
• Expert knowledge of concept development and documentation of the IT architecture
• Expert knowledge of architecture estimation methods, review techniques and software quality KPI’s
• Good knowledge of the development processes and the relevant tools
• Good knowledge of the business architecture in the designated processes
• Good command of spoken and written English OR German
• 3-5 years software development experience
• Master’s or diploma degree with adequate professional experience or comparable knowledge and skills
• Experience in cloud computing architecture (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and DevOps